The event, which is taking place at Lord’s Cricket Ground, St John’s Wood, gives ambitious unquoted companies and their owners the opportunity to hear practical tax planning advice from experts in the sector.
David Pett will be leading a discussion on ‘SMEs: Employee Share Incentives’, highlighting how they work, as well as the advantages and pitfalls qualifying companies must look out for. He will be discussing a range of employee schemes and topics including:
- Enterprise Management Incentives (EMIs);
- Company Share Option Plans (CSOPs);
- Employee Shareholder Status;
- Growth shares;
- Joint Share Ownership Plans (JSOPs);
- Share Incentive Plans (SIPs);
- Employee Ownership Trusts (EOTs); and
- Share valuation.
Delegates will receive a comprehensive set of notes to take away and will have the chance to ask David questions on the day.
For further information on the conference and to book your place, please visit http://www.longmark.co.uk/london1115.php.